- Roughly 1 in 4 pregnancies ends in miscarriage.
- Approximately 24,000 babies are stillborn each year in the United States.
- In 2017, there were about 3,600 sudden unexpected infant deaths (SUID) in the United States.
- At Mercy Hospital alone there are between 175-200 Angel babies born annually.
THE VISION: To provide blankets, coverings and support materials for Angel babies and their families. Our goal is to provide items for the entire need at Mercy. It would be exceptional if we could provide for the needs of other hospitals in our area as well.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Make items - Sewing and knitting Blankets and wraps for babies
- Cutting out patterns and ironing for those sewing
- Making no sew hats for babies and memorial items for mothers
- Packaging items for distribution
- Donating funds by clicking HERE and selecting "Angel Baby Service Project" to help purchase materials for sewing, knitting materials and items for bereavement kits
- Praying for the families we will be serving as well as those you know experiencing pregnancy or infant loss
SAVE THE DATE
January 28 from 9:00am-12:00pm
Questions contact: Reagan Cummins
Giving to this project is greatly appreciated. Please write "Angel Baby" on the memo line on your check. You may place cash in an envelope marked "Angel Baby", or use the giving tab on our website or app and select "Angel Baby Service Project." Thank you!